Here’s a small and simple guide to Flash Stock ROM on any Xiaomi device. ADB is a command-line tool included in the Android SDK development kit. It is used to communicate with any device that runs the Android operating system. You can use the ADB commands to perform various operations on your Android device. Now, transfer the downloaded ROM to device storage. Wait for 4-5 minutes and unplug your device even if it doesn’t show success. Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM.
- In most cases, Windows will automatically download and install the required USB drivers.
- Do let us know if you have any feedback for the above steps or if you have any alternative solution for removing it from the device.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
- If you flash the keep data script and datas encrypted it wont boot the first time, no need to re-flash the right script tho deleting data from MIUIs recovery sorts it.
- Step.7 Now you have to select the location of Mobile Firmware in the Flash Tool.
Xiaomi MiFlash Tool comes with In-Built Drivers which includes Google ADB Drivers, Microsoft MTP and RNDIS Driver, and Qualcomm USB Serial Driver etc. This means we don’t have to install any drivers separately. Always backup existing firmware before flashing any firmware. DataLyzer Qualis 4.0 is a comprehensive SPC software package designed to simplify firmware the tasks of real-time data collection and charting.
- Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
- If you wish to flash a new ROM to the device or re-flash the factory default ROM file then you need to first boot to recovery mode.
- They come with a wide range of features and customization options, enabling users to tailor the ROM to their needs.
- After choosing the ROM file, your device will begin to upgrade and it will automatically boot to the new version once the upgrade is complete.
- If the phone is not a global version of Xiaomi officially, it will show you the information below.
- If that happens on your Xiaomi Mi 6 Sagit, you can try this flash.
The Stock ROM can also be used to upgrade or downgrade the Operating System (OS) on your Xiaomi Devices. Xiaomi users can flash stock firmware/Upgrade or Downgrade device firmware using this application.
So every time you want to force update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is developed by Xiaomi to flash Stock Firmware (Fastboot ROM) on the Mi and Redmi Phones. It comes in handy during the situation when you want to revert back to MIUI from Custom ROM. The MIUI Flash Tool can also be used to unbrick the Xiaomi Smartphone. It is also helpful when the device is stuck at Mi Logo (Boot Loop).